* John F. Barnes's Myofascial Release Approach®
- Ultimate therapy that is safe, gentle and consistently effective in producing results that last which has to do with the viscous flow and the piezoelectric phenomenon. Gentle pressure is applied slowly in a correct manner that will allow myofascial connective tissue to elongate.
* Wat Po(Pho) Traditional Thai Massage
- As a hallmark of authentic Thai massage, known in Thailand as nuat phaen boran (นวดแผนugfgoโบราณ) , meaning "ancient/traditional massage," Thai massage originated in India and is based on Ayurveda and Yoga. The technique combines applying firm acupressure and vigorous energy lines work with Yoga-like positioning, muscle compression and joint mobilization. It is very similar to Japanese Shiatsu. During the course of therapy, you are fully dressed in comfortable clothing. No oil or lotion is used in this session. Traditional Thai massage has been described as both relaxing and energizing.
* MPS® (Microcurrent Point Stimulation) Pain Therapy
- A new FDA-approved, multifaceted therapy that combines principles of modern neurology, myofascial release and acutherapy with DC micro-stimulation. DC Micro-stimulation produce an “acupuncture” response that “releases” muscle tissue that impinges nerves and causes joint articulations ( pain).
* Swedish Massage
– The most familiar type of massage performed at spas. It uses five styles of long, flowing strokes and is known to provide relief from pain, joint stiffness and tension. Swedish massage reduces stress and induces relaxation.
* Deep Tissue Massage
- A form of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deep layers of muscles and connective tissues. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as tension headaches, stiff neck, aching shoulders and lower back tightness. Some of the same strokes are used as Swedish massage therapy, but the movements are slower and the pressure is deeper and more concentrated on the specific areas of tension and pain.
Sports massage, Oncology Massage, Silicone cupping, Gua- Sha, lymphatic drainage.
Please contact me for more information.